Ofertas de Empleo
Commercial Finance Sr. Analyst
Hostelería / Turismo / Restauración
As Commercial Finance Sr Analyst at KFC and part of the Finance team, you will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager.
You are the assistant of the department in charge to drive the growth of the brand and business through innovation and category management. Your key functions would include:
- This role will be responsible of assisting the Category Managers of our different product portfolios in implementing the different strategies, support new launches and improve our current offer.
- Will also analyze the market, data and insights to identify and determine industry and consumers trends. Specifically, will lead competitive weekly reports and will develop executive summaries of the different NPD Crest market presentation.
- Will support the category managers to ensure ongoing partnership with other departments (Involved in new products launch) to roll-out market tests and national launch before any product is on air. Specifically, will be responsible for the Book promo development, cross-functional communication and executive tasks.
- Will also assist on the innovation pipeline development across all the categories. Specifically, find market trends, ingredients, formats, get in touch with other countries and gather what is working for them.
- Will also work hand in hand with planning team to deliver insightful results of new launches and current offer.
What do we offer
- Be part of a global growing brand that serves the best #pollopollo in the world.
- Young, dynamic and diverse working environment
- Professional development within the brand
- Competitive salary
- 27 days of holidays
- Flexible timetable
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Optional flexible retribution
- You will have everything you need to make an outstanding job.
- Min of 5 -7 years relevant working experience within a commercial role, ideally in FMCG & Retail in a marketing driven organization) You see yourself as a people grower and team player.
- Proactive self-starter with demonstrated ability to provide actionable recommendations and drive change
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet strict deadlines. Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to problem solve on tactical and strategic levels, reach sound conclusions, and take appropriate actions in an autonomous and proactive manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to be the commercial agitator and challenge current ideas & processes
- Problem solving and analysis on sales related questions, including variance and trend analysis
- Excellent Excel skills; Experience in databases (e.g. Access, VBA and Business Intelligence tools)
- Interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to develop relationships
- Fluent English and Spanish
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)